Top Post-Surgical Care In Bloomfield, South Orange, West Orange, Clifton, Montclair, Livingston, Roseland, Short Hills, Paramus, West Caldwell, Ridgewood NJ And Surrounding Areas.
Astir Post-Surgical Care
It covers and addresses the different aspects of recovery and rehabilitation designed to help clients regain their overall health and strength. It also prevents poor outcomes and potential risks that may arise after a surgery or hospital stay.
This type of care is more commonly offered at a transitional care facility. However, it is also provided at home, such as the Post-Surgical care provided by Astir Home Health Care. This is to ensure continuity of treatment and healthcare in a safe and comfortable environment.
For your post-surgical care and other home health care concerns, check out Astir Home Health Care. Our experienced, dedicated and compassionate caregivers provide exceptional post-surgical care and support.
Astir Post-Surgical Care Services Provides
Our transitional care team includes a wide array of professionals. Depending on the personal circumstances and unique needs of the client, this may include nurses, personal caregivers, therapists and other specialists. The care and services provided may consist of the following:
- Healthy meal preparation
- Conversation and interactive companionship
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Grocery shopping & errands
- Shared hobbies & activities
- Household organization
- Transportation assistance to activities
- Medication reminders
- Walking assistance
- Fall prevention measures
3 Simple Steps To Thriving At Home With A Loving Live-in Caregiver NJ
Call (973) 604-2026 to describe your needs
Call our office to review your care needs, schedule, hobbies, and personality
Schedule a FREE, in-home care assessment
One of our RNs will perform an in-depth assessment so we can compile a custom care plan.
Get matched with a compatible caregiver
We consider your care needs and personality to match you with the perfect caregiver
Call now to book your FREE, in-home care NJ assessment
Why Get Started With Astir Home Health Care?
- Attempting to provide care for your loved one yourself, without proper training, can cause needless stress on both you and your loved one
- The difficulty of providing care for your loved one while also managing your usual responsibilities can lead to burnout or neglect of your own household's needs.
- Without regular companionship, your loved one may suffer from loneliness and isolation.
- Aging alone increases risk for injuries and can lead to declining health.
Astir Home Health Care NJ will provide safety, independence and companionship for your loved one, and peace of mind and rest for you!
Book A FREE, No-Obligation, Home Care Assessment
Contact Astir Home Health Care Essex County NJ?
Call Our Office
Visit Our Office
256 Broad St,
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Caregivers available 24/7 365