Hourly Senior Home Care New Jersey
Top Hourly Senior Home Care New Jersey In Bloomfield, South Orange, West Orange, Clifton, Montclair, Livingston, Roseland, Short Hills, Paramus, West Caldwell, Ridgewood NJ And Surrounding Areas.
How Does Hourly Home Care NJ Help Seniors & Families?
Family caregivers get much-needed relief. Family members providing care for loved ones are under-appreciated and overworked. Hiring a caregiver will ease your burden, and provide you time to recuperate, or pay attention to the things you’ve neglected.
Regain your freedom. Don’t be held back because of physical challenges. A caregiver can provide the personal care and assistance needed to preserve independence. Set your own schedule and get the help you need at home when it’s convenient.
Reduce the time spent on everyday tasks that have become difficult. If everyday tasks like dressing, bathing, housekeeping, shopping and cooking are challenging, or seem to take all your time, it’s time to get the reliable help of a caregiver.
Regain your independence. Relying on friends, neighbors and even family members can be uncomfortable, and it can be frustrating. Schedules and reminders get confusing. A caregiver can come to your home on a regular schedule for all of the care and assistance you need.
It’s cost-effective. The cost of care for an hourly caregiver working 40 hours per week costs less than the average assisted living facility. From 12 to 20 hours a week (very common schedules), there is no comparison.
Peace of Mind. Knowing your caregiver is there to help you while ensuring your safety, provides peace of mind to both you and concerned family members and loved ones.
What Services Are Included with Hourly Home Care NJ?
- Special Needs Hourly In-Home Care
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Elder Care
- Respite Care
- Personal & Companion Hourly In-Home Care
- Bathing, Grooming & Hygiene
- Dressing, Undressing
- Wheelchair/walker assistance & Transfers
- Ambulation Assistance
- Incontinence Care, Toileting Assistance
- Ostomy & Catheter Assistance
- Medication Reminders & Assistance
- Tasteful Meal Preparation
- Feeding Assistance
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Appointment Scheduling
- Transportation to Appointments
- Errands & Grocery Shopping
- Comforting Companionship
- Pet care
- Skilled Care
If hourly in-Home Care New Jersey by a compatible and compassionate personal caregiver or home health care aide is right for you, please contact us to schedule a free in-home consultation, or to arrange care right away. Astir Home Health Care NJ has many years of experience with hourly Home Care New Jersey for seniors in our area.
Frequent Asked Questions about Alzheimer Care
Does Medicare Pay for Hourly Home Care?
- Medicare covers inpatient hospital care and some of the doctors’ fees and other medical items for people with Alzheimer’s or dementia who are age 65 or older. Medicare Part D also covers many prescription drugs.
- Medicare will pay for up to 100 days of skilled nursing home care under limited circumstances. However, custodial long-term nursing home care is not covered.
- Medicare will pay for hospice care delivered in the home, a nursing facility or an inpatient hospice facility for people with dementia who are determined by a doctor to be near the end of life.
- Medicare will not cover the cost of non-medical home care (long-term care) in the home. Medicare was designed to cover short-term illnesses and rehabilitation time.
Is Hourly Home Care Cheaper Than a Nursing Home?
Astir Home Health Care provides the most cost-effective hourly home care in Northern NJ.
Contact us for a quote on hourly rates for care.
The cost of care at any level depends on the amount and type of care needed.
The average monthly cost of care per month according to the Genworth Cost of Care Survey 2021:
- Assisted Living in NJ is $6,470 per month
- Nursing Home Care in NJ is $11,250 for a semi-private room.
The average cost of elder care varies vastly between states, depending on the cost of living in the region.
Generally, home care is always less expensive except in special cases where there is a need for 24-hour care or for offering specialized advanced treatments for prolonged periods.
In-Home Care tends to be much more affordable than nursing home care and remains a flexible alternative
If hourly in-home care by a compatible and compassionate personal caregiver or home health care aide is right for you, please get in touch with us to schedule a free in-home consultation or to arrange care right away. Astir Home Health Care has many years of experience with hourly home care for seniors in our area.
Why Get Started With Astir Home Health Care NJ?
- Attempting to provide care for your loved one yourself, without proper training, can cause needless stress on both you and your loved one
- The difficulty of providing care for your loved one while also managing your usual responsibilities can lead to burnout or neglect of your own household's needs.
- Without regular companionship, your loved one may suffer from loneliness and isolation.
- Aging alone increases risk for injuries and can lead to declining health.
Astir Home Health Care NJ will provide safety, independence and companionship for your loved one, and peace of mind and rest for you!
Book A FREE, No-Obligation, Home Care Assessment
Contact Astir Home Health Care Essex County NJ?
Call Our Office
Visit Our Office
192 Broad St
Bloomfield NJ 07003
Caregivers available 24/7 365